19 December 2010

Bald is Beautiful



A new shot!

It was a beautiful day out there today, and I actually got out and took advantage of it.

I headed out with the camera and ended up at the Ladner dike on Boundary Bay. Not sure what, if anything, I expected to find to shoot out there but thought that at least I'd get some much needed exercise. I had a good walk along the dike with a couple of other photographers I met up up with. When we parted company - they'd parked at a different access point - I headed back to my car with nothing noteworthy in the camera. Then I spotted this eagle landing in an old tree just near the viewpoint I was approaching. It obligingly stayed put while I got my shots (this was the best) and was still there when continued on my way.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP