24 January 2011

White on Rust



An actual new shot - not raided from my archives...

Had the opportunity to go out to shoot with my nephew yesterday. He's the new owner of his first SLR and we were going to do a bit of photography and then work on the shots later so that he could get a sense of some of the things I do to process my shots.

We got on location, started to get cameras out and he said "I think I forgot to put my battery back in the camera, it's still in the charger".  Rookies! So instead of both of us collecting some shots, I took some then we headed back to try out the processing end of things. This isn't one of the ones we worked on together, but I rather like the colour and texture in this one so I thought I'd post it first.

What you see is a very rusted metal bracket bolted onto a rock that would be underwater at high tide. The feather, which I'll admit gives a bit of scale, was added by my nephew.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP