29 January 2010

Brick/Red


Thought I'd post something a little different. There's a guy in Toronto who often posts shots like this, and generally I enjoy them. I've tried taking similar shots myself, but I'm usually disappointed with the result.

This is a little better than usual for me. I needed to do a bit of post-processing clean-up, but otherwise things came out pretty much as I'd hoped when I took the shot.

In case you're wondering, it's the back of a couple of buildings out at Steveston. The brick building on the left is kind of a rarety for the greater Vancouver area, brick just isn't used much for buildings around here, so when I saw it (and it was accessible) I knew I had to take a picture. Then I noticed the contrasting painted building beside it and decided it had to be in the picture too.

1 comments:

Anonymous 25 February, 2010 13:24  

this is your second photo
of a brick wall
I seem to recall

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP