14 February 2010

Birds Don't Smile


I had planned/expected for my next post (i.e. this one) to be Olympic-related. Ideally, this was to have been a picture of the torch relay, which passed right outside my office on Thursday evening. In spite of the rain, I actually went back to the office after a dentist appointment, and stood around in the pouring rain and managed shots of not one but two torch bearers. Unfortunately, I'm just not happy with any of those, so you'll have to settle for this shot of a Great Blue Heron taken out at Reifel this afternoon - well away from the madness downtown.

In all fairness, it's been a while since I posted a bird picture.

1 comments:

Anonymous 25 February, 2010 13:22  

What does that make this? Number four? or Five?




;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP