12 April 2010

Not exactly handsome, but good looking in it's own way.


I didn't shoot anything new this weekend and took only about a dozen crappy shots last weekend, so reluctantly, I suppose I'm left with nothing else to post but this shot from a couple of weeks ago out at Reifel. In some ways I'm more than happy with this shot as it was hand-held and manually focused and still came out quite sharp anyway.

Sorry for the prolonged sequence of bird pictures, but it's all I've got on hand and I'm not much motivated lately. Still looking for a willing victim, er, model to pose for me. Barring that, any suggestions for subject matter will be given serious consideration.

1 comments:

Anonymous 23 April, 2010 10:39  

not a bad looking Heron

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP