03 August 2010

Bumbling Along


I knew when I started my holidays that it would probably not be my busiest posting period as I've been having a bit of an inspirational drought of late. However, 5 weeks into my holidays and this my first post is a little bit less than even I expected. Chalk it up to computer failure (computer died on the first day of holidays, replacement took over two weeks to arrive), computer reconfiguration (took several days to get it set back up to my liking), briefly out of town, then helping a friend re-roof his garage. Along with the new computer comes new software, and the newest version of Photoshop is taking a bit of getting used to compared with the relatively old version I had been using.

I finally took the camera out yesterday, not really because I was feeling inspired but thinking that I ought to at least make the effort. Most of what I captured was, predictably crap, but I did get one or two shots that aren't bad. They're not exactly what I'd like to be posting at the moment, but it's what I've got so it'll have to do.

Here's the first one.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP