15 June 2010

Speed Freak


This is Sam's brother Roy. Roy hasn't been racing for as long as Sam (I think he had his first real race shortly after this shot was taken) but he's very enthusiastic. He's also quite a bit taller, which makes scrunching down on the little bike a lot harder!

My panning technique was a little off (no surprise really - haven't done much before and it's been quite a while since the last) so this was one of the few such shots that I like from the day. Unfortunately most ended up in the recycle bin, and more should have except I thought Sam and Pat might find some interesting and I'd promised to share as many as I could "even the bad ones" (but not the horrible ones).

3 comments:

Anonymous 03 July, 2010 05:52  

what kind of ISO, shutter speed, fstop, lens, etc?

Anonymous 04 July, 2010 06:33  

NVM I see it at the bottom

Kendall 05 July, 2010 21:51  

I actually can't look up the shutter speed and ISO for this shot right now as my desktop computer died last week and I'm awaiting the arrival of it's replacement so that I can restore everything from my backup. However, if memory serves, ISO was probably 100, maybe 200, and shutter was 1/320 or 1/500. Aperature was probably 6.3 or 8.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP