27 November 2010

Ooops.... (read the text)


I'd intended to post this quite a while back but as I'm out of the habit of posting I guess I just forgot. It was taken the same day as my last post and I didn't initially like the result as I felt that it was achieved through photoshop 'gimmickry' rather than practiced skill but it has grown on me in the interim.

I've also been doing a little sifting through some of my archived material (stuff that didn't get posted first time around) looking to see if there isn't something more that might do in a pinch until I get something new that I like. Assuming that I don't forget to get around to posting some of it, posting should get a little more regular, at least for a while.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP