01 September 2011


After several months of not even looking at the camera I finally got motivated again. Couple of weekends ago I joined up with fellow amateur photographer (and co-worker) Deborah; we joined another co-worker Debbie who is learning horseback riding. We had a good time shooting all sorts of things in the stables - this is one of my shots, and no, that's not Debbie in the picture - and generally playing paparazzi while Debbie was having her riding lesson. Most of those shots aren't that great as it was a wonderfully bright sunny day which resulted in mostly too high-contrast pictures. I've still got to go back and take a look to see if there's anything there that I might be able to coax along a bit with some processing, but thought I'd post this one for now.

I also shot some other stuff this past weekend, which I'm also still going through, but I have high hopes that there will be something in that batch worth posting.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP