08 September 2011



Haven't had much time or energy to work on pictures lately, but thought I'd take a stab at a couple this evening. Not sure if I'm happy with the results or not, but if I wait until I've made a decision nothing will get posted at all, so here we go.

This (apparently) abandoned gas station is on the road out to Cultus Lake. Although taken in fairly early morning light which is normally good, in this case it didn't work out so well as the sun is behind the station rather than in front of it. I don't think I`d do any better at any other time of the day though, so I'll have to live with this lighting.

Played around with a few different ideas for processing. The first and third pictures we processed similarly, while the middle one was actually processed about two weeks ago and has been sitting waiting for some attention since.

As always, let me know what you think.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP